03 Jun FRIDAY FILES – Ciao from Milan!
Milan Salone del Mobile is a dazzling time of year, where the whole city transforms into a bustling, inspirational, creative environment. After a hiatus, the 2022 Salone del Mobile is back and we can’t wait to see what unfolds next week.
From 7-12 June design devotees from around the world will hit the city for a creative hothouse of new design ideas. This year, BOYAC will be there to support some of our European suppliers, who are showcasing new collections and future innovations in textiles and wallcoverings.
Colony, Luigi Bevilaqua, Agora, Metaphors, and Iksel will be on display, and we look forward to sharing their ideas, and more from the Salone del Mobile, next week.
If you are joining us in Milan, here are the details:
Date and times:
7-12 June 2022
Opening hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Open to the general public on 11 & 12 June
Suppliers and Place:
Milan Fairgrounds, Rho (Milan)
Entrance gates: Porta Est, Porta Sud, Porta Ovest
Pavilion 4, Stand D03
Pavilion 2, Stand H20.
Hall 14 Stand 40
Featured in various locations:
Metaphors can be viewed at the following locations around Milan –
– Cafe Filologico designed by Studio Irvine & Mosca Partners – Via Clerici, 10.
– Scenography at Fondazione Stelline by Pierre Gonalons – Il Palazzo delle Stelline, Corso Magenta, 61.
Iksel Decorative Arts can be viewed at the following locations in Milan –
- Dedar Showroom – Via Fiori Chiari, 18. +39 02 8058 1823
- Bonati & Beneggi – Via Enrico Toti, 4 +39 02 8646 4537.
- La Casa di Babette – Via Sant’orsola 8, +39 02 9287 5912.
- Nap Atelier – Viale Piave 19, +39 02 796861.